Inspired by the biker helmet released by [sau] at TMD and Addams‘ brand new biker jacket, I decided to go for a Batman’ish biker chick look today. I’ve had to mess around some with the hair, eventually choosing one with a hat and turning the actual hat transparent but it worked and I’m rather pleased with the results. The biker jacket I’m wearing is a Fatpack exclusive and is not available as a single color purchase.
HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA
MAKE UP: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Clara Applier
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara
EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes – Oxidation
HAIR: *ARGRACE* Cowboy Hat / MINAMI – Dark Browns
JACKET: Addams // Charlize Biker Jacket // FATPACK *NEW* @ Addams
TOP: Addams // Rubik Tank Top // Mostaza *NEW* @ Addams
PANTS: Blueberry – Rene – Maitreya/Belleza/Slink – Black *NEW* @ Blueberry
PUMPS: REIGN.- Oakley Heels- Fatpack
HELMET: [sau]Bat helmet[biker][highlod] *NEW* @ TMD
WATCH: Izzie’s – Opulent Watch Full Set
BRACELET: Izzie’s – Pride Bracelet
RINGS: Izzie’s – Celestial Midi Rings (silver)
BIKE: Turlaccor – Confederate TC – LowLag
For this round of Enchantment you’ll be captivated by everything that is The Little Mermaid. From the classic Disney look to a more fantasy type style or just give it your own spin and if you’re not into dress-up but you’re dying to decorate your new home (or grotto), there’s plenty of that too. This edition of Enchantment is different to previous others. Instead of running around and collecting stamps, you can visit the main sim where tons of creators are lined up with a wide variety of mermaid skins, accessories, hairstyles, home decorations, fun underwater rideables and plenty more! On top of that, aside from shopping at the main location you can also do a hunt that’ll take you to 25 of the designers’ stores for some unique and free goodies. Death Row Designs has released this gorgeous underwater grotto set-up which comes with various static poses and some solo animations as well as some couples poses to snuggle up with your Mer-lover. Mer-chandise Cove released a full set of mesh tails and shells in many different colors allowing you to go for that Ariel look, try your hand at one of her sister’s looks or just create your own mertastic combination. Being the Disney nut I am I went for the more classic look somewhat trying to re-create the scene from ‘Under the Sea’ and I think it came out rather nicely.
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara
HEAD: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA w/ Glam Affair Karin Applier
HAIR: *ARGRACE* Akane – Coppers
EYES: IKON Charm Eyes – Clarity
MERMAID SHELLS: *M.C.* Princess Bra – Purple *NEW* @ Enchantment
MERMAID TAIL: *M.C.* Princess Tail Green *NEW* @ Enchantment
HAIR ACCESSORY: no.match_ ~ Mermaids HAIRPIN *HUNTGIFT*
SCENE: DRD- andolys Ariel’s cozy spot *NEW* @ Enchantment
ARIEL’S FRIENDS & ERIC STATUE: Characteristics
The Little Mermaid – Under the Sea
I’m starting to truly enjoy Mondays, mainly because of this; Strawberry Singh’s Monday Meme. I find them entertaining, inspiring, a nice challenge towards myself and I have a lot of fun doing them. Granted, this is only my second time participating but certainly not the last. Strawberry Singh is one of the people I most look up to in Second Life I guess and someone who inspires me to work harder on my photography and grow and without any creeper tendencies you’ll see some more of that below in the questionnaire that comes with today’s Meme Challenge!
For today’s outfit I went with one of my new favorite items, the Zenith ‘Dark Empress’ rare from this round’s Fantasy Gacha. My SL sis actually won it for me so I’m proudly showing it off along with Ikon’s brand new eyes. I adore Ikon. I’ve been wearing Ikon eyes since 2011 I think and very VERY rarely sway from them because his design is just so very good and the range of eye colors will fit most any look and situation. To top it off I’ve added some accessories from Aisling and I can honestly say, I’m quite pleased with the turn out.
- Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – No
- Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Several times but I find more joy in buying other people’s creations. ❤
- Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – All the time, much to other’s dismay.. ahem 😀
- Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – Not tried it unless you count jumping off of sky platforms because you can’t be bothered to TP back downstairs..
- Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Yes. To this day I’m part of the Global Online Hockey Association (GOHA) in SL playing.. well duh, hockey. 🙂
- Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – I used to and I would DJ weekly but rarely these days.
- Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – Not hardcore gaga but I’ve stumbled upon Strawberry Singh a few times at FaMeshed which made me a little giddy though I kept quiet cos I’d feel odd IM’ing someone I don’t actually KNOW know. I did IM my bestie and went “Omgah Strawberry Singh’s here too!”.. still not a creeper though!
- Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life?– Plenty.. I love love LOVE the water in both my lives. Pretty sure I was a mermaid in my previous life. Either ways, I make happy use of the water in SL also for mirroring effects. (thanks again SS!)
- Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Yeps! I no longer have it but it was one of my very first (and quite poor) snapshots in SL.
- Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – All too often. Is it weird to enjoy your own pixel nudity and curves? Hmm.
- Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yep.. Second Life is where I met my boyfriend who I then went to meet in the States first for Halloween 2013 and then for Christmas and New Years 2014/2015 during which he proposed. It’s been over 5 years now and still going strong.
- Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – Yep. Married some idiot when I was like, 2 months old in Second Life.. split up 2 months after that. Attended and planned several weddings but never married my RL guy, I half feel like SL weddings jinx things because I always see couples splitting up within a month of joining their pixels in holy matrimony.
- Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Yes to the first two.. no to the third unless someone slipped something into my drink! I’ve even taken up SL vaping!
- Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Hahahaha. Yes. Within the first 30 minutes of entering the grid I was dragged off to some Japanese girl’s home and she managed to get me on a bondage cross. Mind you I’d been stuck on Help Island having no clue how to get out of there or do anything so I was happy with her help and blindly followed every instruction she gave me.. After that I ran off but it’s never scared me away from any type of SLexing 😛
- Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – Not yet but I’ve on occasion mapped a friend and spotted them there.. one of these days I’ll have to go see what the fuss is about!
BODY: Own shape & Maitreya‘s Mesh Body – Lara V2.1
HANDS: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Casual
FEET: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) XS – High
HAIR: *ARGRACE* UREI – Dark Brown
SKIN: Glam Affair – Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) – Jamaica 05
EYES: IKON Charm Eyes – Ice *NEW* @ IKON
LASHES: *Mon Cheri* “Falsies”
BRA: Zaara : =Zenith=Black Tribal Beaded Bra – RARE *NEW* @ Fantasy Gacha
SKIRT: =Zenith=Black Tribal Beaded Belt Belly skirt -RARE *NEW* @ Fantasy Gacha
HEADDRESS: =Zenith=Dark Empress Wreath – RARE *NEW* @ Fantasy Gacha
HANDS & BRACELETS: .aisling. Endora Bracelet & Hands
BOOTS: **Dirty Princess** Madame Butterfly Princess Boots